EISEN TechniCut EW2680 NBX Coated Cut Level F GloveRegular price $1,550.00
Precision cut level F silicone free glove offering extreme cut resistance and over 300% higher abrasion resistance with outstanding grip and good dexterity.
EISEN Safety Indicator
Glove wearers frequently struggle to understand what level of protection their glove provides, especially in relation to the full spectrum of a particular protection range e.g. 1-5, A-F. This can result in increased injuries from poor glove selection – possibly chosen for dexterity or comfort rather than offering sufficient protection. The intuitive EISEN Safety Indicator allows the wearer to easily identify the glove’s protective performance in both visual and written forms unlike other identification systems which do not indicate the spectrum of protection available.
Using a special combination of Tungsten and the best Tsunooga high strength and high modulus UHMWPE super fibres, the EISEN TechniCut EW2680 is constructed around a soft, ultra-high cut resistance knitted liner that offers the highest level of cut resistance to level F. Anatomically designed to follow the morphology of the hand, dexterity is maximised and fatigue minimised. The UHMWPE super fibre is combined with polyester, polyamide and spandex to provide a winning combination of comfort and protection using a special knitting technique to enhance moisture management and flexibility.
Using the EISEN NBX ultra-high performance coating, the TechniCut EW2680 offers outstanding protective characteristics:
• Exceptional abrasion resistance at three times the maximum abrasion test threshold for enhanced durability
• Great grip using a super smooth foam surface for a suction effect
• Highly breathable for improved climate control
• Kind to your skin with no DMF or solvents
• Silicone-free to eliminate contamination and fingerprints
• Uniquely comfortable with highly flexible and cushioned grip
• Reinforced thumb crotch for increased abrasion resistance